Welcome + Thank you
I am truly excited to be working with you. Below are instructions to help you get start in sharing access to your social media accounts.
FACEBOOK + INSTAGRAM
Add People to Your Business Manager
To give people access to your business:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click People.
- Click + Add.
- Enter the work email address of the person you want to add.
- Select the role you’d like to assign them. Be sure to read the description for each role. Choose either Employee access or Admin access. You can also select Show Advanced Options to choose Finance analyst or Finance editor.
- Click Next.
- Choose a type of asset in the first column, then select the individual assets you want to add this person to in the second column. In the third column, toggle on each task you’d like to grant them. Or, toggle on admin access to allow them to manage the asset and perform all available tasks. You can add people to multiple assets on this screen by repeating this step.
- Click Invite.
I will need you to email me your Instagram long in details in order to apply your stories.
LINKEDIN BUSINESS PROFILE
Access your Page Super admin view.
- Click the Admin tools dropdown at the top of the page and select Manage admins.
- Click the Page admins or Paid media admins tab.
- Click the Add admin button.
- Type the name of the member, associated employee, or advertiser you’d like to add in the Search for a member… text field.
- Click the member’s name from the menu that appears.
- Select the correct Admin role.
- Only one page admin role can be assigned per person, but more than one paid media admin role can be assigned. Paid media admin roles can be granted without an associated Campaign Manager ads account.
- Click the Save button.
LINKEDIN PERSONAL PROFILE
If you require me to share the content then onto your personal LinkedIn profile, you will need to provide me your log in details.
If you don’t wish to share those details, I highly recommend using LastPass to share details without having to actually giving me the details!!
You will need to provide me your log in details. If you don’t wish to share those details, I highly recommend using LastPass to share details without having to actually giving me the details!!
If you have any questions with the above, please let me know.