Businesses falsely feel that email marketing is no longer a thing, but it’s the oldest and most effective marketing tool. If you think about it, an email is your most personal way to connect to your target leads to convert them into customers.
According to Hubspot, reports show that email marketing still has the highest conversion compared to any other stream.
Some interesting statistics are;
- There are 4 billion daily email users.
- 37% of brands are increasing their email budget.
- A majority of marketers using email leverage mobile-friendly emails as part of their marketing strategy.
- Subscriber segmentation is the most effective email marketing campaign strategy.
- 33% of marketers send weekly emails and 26% send emails multiple times per month.
- 77% of marketers have seen an increase in email engagement over the last 12 months.
- Smartphone users prefer to receive brand communications via email.
The most effective strategies for email marketing campaigns are subscriber segmentation (78%), message personalization (72%), and email automation campaigns (71%).
OptinMonster reported that 99% of email users check their inbox every day, with some checking 20 times daily. Of those people, 58% of consumers check their email first thing in the morning.
Let’s talk about how I can help you.
When I work with my clients, we first determine what the purpose of the email marketing is, such as is it to grow your audience list, or convert sales. Understanding the purpose and overall goals enables us to determine which path is best to get the results.
I help clients
- Outline their purpose
- Set their goals
- Determine the best automations, funnel or sequencing
- Draft the outline and content
- Set up the sequences and test them.
I also support them in the creation of their regular communications. There is no point building a list if you are not showing up regularly to them. Just like social media, CONSISTENCY is key when it come to email marketing too.
Software programs I specialise in are
- Active Campaign
Ready to take that next step?
Book in a call with me, and let see what magic we can create together!